Twinkling lights, softly falling snow, the peaceful quiet of the winter season in Vail makes every day feel like a holiday. Experience the magic of the holiday season in Vail with your family this year. Here are a few ideas to make your Vail visit extra happy and bright!
- Visit Kringle Crossing Holiday Village on the International Bridge. Meet Santa there on December 17th, 19th, 21st and 23rd from 3:30-6pm.
- Expect a cozy night out with spectacular food and wine when you dine at our Michelin Recommended restaurants, Osaki’s and Sweet Basil!
- Enjoy Vail Holidays Ice Skating Shows December 16th and 30th at the Arrabelle Ice Rink (just steps from Vail Spa!). The Vail Ice Spectacular on December 22nd and 23rd 6:30-8pm at Dobson Ice Arena will sell out – call our concierge to get tickets today!
- Get creative at the Holiday Art Workshops presented by Alpine Arts Center December 19th, 26th and January 2nd 3:30-5pm. Open to all ages.
- Sing in the holidays with the Vail Dickens Carolers 5:30-6:30pm at the Vail Public Library’s Fireside Lounge. We all know that nothing spreads Christmas cheer like singing loud for all to hear!
To make your holidays even brighter, we are offering our Buy 3, Get the 4th Night Free Special through December 24, 2023!