At Vail Spa Condominiums, the safety and comfort of our guests and employees are paramount. To that end, our expert staff, trained and specializing in the disciplines of housekeeping, maintenance, hotel operations, and employee wellness are closely monitoring the CDC guidelines to ensure that we are relying on the most up-to-date expert knowledge.
Our Approach to Cleanliness
Our in-house, professionally trained housekeeping team is well versed in the highest standards of cleaning. Our housekeeping organization monitors industry best practices and provides ongoing training in the latest techniques to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness with products and processes that are safe. We allow enough time between stays to ensure full ventilation and detailed cleaning of your residence before you arrive.
- Products Effectiveness and Safety: When cleaning both common areas and residences, our housekeepers use quality products that are tested by the CDC, and are EPA-registered disinfectants ensuring both effectiveness and safety.
- Surface Areas: High-touch surfaces are being cleaned with increased frequency. These include elevator buttons and panels, door handles, remote controls or touch screens, telephones, appliances countertops, and shared lobby spaces.
- Common Areas: We have installed GPS needlepoint bipolar ionization technology to safely and effectively clean the air as it travels through the main ventilation system. This product is certified to kill COVID-19. Our team is rearranging furniture in gathering spaces to promote social distancing between groups of travelers. Aesthetic items in our lobbies, such as decorative pillows on furniture have gone away in favor of a cleaner environment. Our shared lobby food and beverage amenities have been discontinued and replaced with single-service and in-room offerings where appropriate.
- Guest Rooms: Each residence undergoes our rigorous multi-point inspection process to ensure consistency in the procedure. In our residences, you may see that throw-pillows, bolsters, and accent pillows have been removed. We provide triple sheeting and all-white top covers that are removed and washed between each stay.
5 Commitments of Containment and Mask Guidance
A statewide mask mandate is in effect for Colorado. We are proud to be a part of slowing the spread of COVID-19. Personal responsibility is the key to continued good health for guests and locals in our community. Please review the 5 Commitments of Containment before you arrive. Masks or other face coverings are required in all indoor public spaces throughout the state of Colorado, as well as outdoors in all Town of Vail Mask Zones. Please expect to see Vail Spa employees wearing masks, and we kindly ask that you join us by doing the same while in common areas of the building and anywhere where social distance cannot be easily and consistently maintained.
Travel with Confidence: NEW Relaxed Cancellation and Deposit Policies
We appreciate that you want to vacation with us, but given these uncertain times, committing to travel plans can be a challenge. Book with confidence with our new relaxed cancellation and deposit policies:
- Summer Relaxed 48 Hour Cancellation and Deposit Policy (April 20 – November 15, 2020)
- A 5% deposit of total lodging is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- The final payment is due just 48 hours prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.
- Winter Relaxed 14 Day Cancellation and Deposit Policy (November 16, 2020 – April 19, 2021)
- A 10% deposit is due at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- The final payment is due just 14 days prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.
- Holiday Relaxed 30 Day Cancellation and Deposit Policy (December 20, 2020 – January 3, 2021)
- A 10% deposit is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Final payment is due just 30 days prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.