At Vail Spa Condominiums, the safety and comfort of our guests and employees are paramount. To that end, our expert staff, trained and specializing in the disciplines of housekeeping, maintenance, hotel operations, and employee wellness are closely monitoring the CDC guidelines to ensure that we are relying on the most up-to-date expert knowledge.
Eagle County Public Health Order May 19, 2021 - Moving Forward
Rescinding the Eagle County mask order removes all local requirements for mask use, gathering and capacity restrictions, and physical distancing. State COVID-19 orders that will remain in place include limitations on large indoor events up to 500 people. Federal regulations still require masks when using public transportation, which includes ECO Transit and the Eagle County Regional Airport.
Residents and guests are reminded that the county is still subject to any statewide and federal public health regulations in place, including mask requirements in some circumstances and at certain businesses. Learn more at eaglecounty.us
Our Approach to Cleanliness
Our in-house, professionally trained housekeeping team is well versed in the highest standards of cleaning. Our housekeeping organization monitors industry best practices and provides ongoing training in the latest techniques to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness with products and processes that are safe. We allow enough time between stays to ensure full ventilation and detailed cleaning of your residence before you arrive.
- Products Effectiveness and Safety: When cleaning both common areas and residences, our housekeepers use quality products that are tested by the CDC, and are EPA-registered disinfectants ensuring both effectiveness and safety.
- Surface Areas: High-touch surfaces are being cleaned with increased frequency. These include elevator buttons and panels, door handles, remote controls or touch screens, telephones, appliances countertops, and shared lobby spaces.
- Common Areas: We have installed GPS needlepoint bipolar ionization technology to safely and effectively clean the air as it travels through the main ventilation system. This product is certified to kill COVID-19. Our team is rearranging furniture in gathering spaces to promote social distancing between groups of travelers. Aesthetic items in our lobbies, such as decorative pillows on furniture have gone away in favor of a cleaner environment. Our shared lobby food and beverage amenities have been discontinued and replaced with single-service and in-room offerings where appropriate.
- Guest Rooms: Each residence undergoes our rigorous multi-point inspection process to ensure consistency in the procedure. In our residences, you may see that throw-pillows, bolsters, and accent pillows have been removed. We provide triple sheeting and all-white top covers that are removed and washed between each stay.
Travel with Confidence: Relaxed Cancellation and Deposit Policies
We appreciate that you want to vacation with us, but given these uncertain times, committing to travel plans can be a challenge. Book with confidence with our relaxed cancellation and deposit policies:
- Summer Relaxed 48 Hour Cancellation and Deposit Policy (April 19 – November 19, 2021)
- A 5% deposit of total lodging is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- The final payment is due 48 hours prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.
- Winter Relaxed 14 Day Cancellation and Deposit Policy (November 20, 2021 – April 17, 2022)
- A 10% deposit is due at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- The final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.
- Holiday Relaxed 30 Day Cancellation and Deposit Policy (December 20, 2021 – January 2, 2022)
- A 10% deposit is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Final payment is due just 30 days prior to arrival, at which time the stay is non-refundable.